No temporary parking suspensions are currently planned.
Temporary parking suspensions?
Table of Contents
- Can I park near the bridge? Will parking restrictions be changed?
- How are you maintaining the heritage of the bridge?
- How will local roads be affected by these works?
- Temporary parking suspensions?
- What colour will the bridge be painted?
- What will emergency services do? Have they been given the same diversion route?
- What’s happening to local bus services during the works?
- Why can’t the bridge be widened?
- Why does the bridge need to be closed to motor vehicles?
- Why won’t work be carried out 24/7?
- Will businesses receive funding for the loss of income experienced while maintenance works are ongoing?
- Will mobility scooters have access?
- Will the construction works stop during Christmas?
- Will the maintenance works be noisy?
- Will the traffic lights be reprogrammed?
- Will the work affect my bin collection?
Cookham Bridge : Essential maintenance : Contact details
For further information, please contact us by:
Highways Team - Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
Town Hall, St Ives Road,
Maidenhead SL6 1RF