Optalis are working in partnership with us providing the planning your support and support at home services.
Optalis also have a care and support assessment form. This form should be used for anyone living in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead area, who requires help and support from the Adult Social Care Teams.
Please also see links below to specific service information.
Adult Social Care Transformation Programme 2019-2024
“Building a borough for everyone – where residents and businesses grow, with opportunities for all”
Our vision is underpinned by six priorities:
- Healthy, skilled and independent residents
- Growing economy, affordable housing
- Safe and vibrant communities
- Attractive and well-connected borough
- An excellent customer experience
- Well-managed resources delivering value for money
Adult Social Care : Winter Plan 2020-2021
Working in partnership across the Frimley Integrated Care System, the Royal Borough has developed its Winter Plan for adult social care in response to the Government’s Adult Social Care: COVID-19 winter plan 2020 to 2021.
The plan, which has been endorsed by the Royal Borough Health and Wellbeing Board, covers the period Thursday 1 October 2020 to Wednesday 31 March 2021 and sets out actions for:
- Preventing and controlling the spread of infection in care settings.
- Collaboration across health and care services
- Supporting people who receive social care, the workforce, and carers.
- Supporting the wider health and care system.