Local charities, groups, and partners
The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead is working with local charities, groups, and partners to help those who need additional advice, assistance, and support. This is not an alternative to social services; this network exists to provide additional support.
To see what financial support you are entitled to please visit the entitledto website and / or our benefits page for further information.
If you would like to volunteer, and offer help to the wider community, please email: volunteer@RBWM.gov.uk.
- Revenues and benefits team - 01628 796036
- Citizen Advice Maidenhead - 01628 674842
- Universal Credit helpline - 0800 328 5644
- Concerned about the safety of an adult - 01628 683744 (out of hours 01344 351999)
- Concerned about the safety of a child - 01628 683100 (out of hours 01344 351999)
- Samaritans – 116 123
- Domestic Abuse Stops Here (DASH) Charity 01753 549865 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm).