We are now accepting expressions if interest for fare paying seats for the 2023-24 school year. To register your interest in paying for a seat for your child please complete the form at Fare Paying Transport Expression of Interest
Please Note - before submitting an application for a fare paying seat on one of our bus routes please email email@example.com to check if there is available space or check the 'Available Routes' web page.
Passes can be purchased for students if they:
- Are not already eligible for free home to school transport, and;
- Are seeking places on a route that has been contracted by the Royal Borough for home to school transport, and,
- Are seeking places on a route that has spare seats, once all children or young people eligible for free home to school transport have a place, and,
- Are attending a school or college which the home to school transport route already goes.
Information we will need from you:
- Student and parent/guardian contact details,
- School the student will be attending,
- Date you want transport to commence,
- The nearest bus stop to your home address,
- Payment online, or
- Low income details e.g. proof of receipt of working tax credits, Income Support or free school meals - please note - we need to see entire letters showing eligibility for working tax credit, not just single pages, if proof of low income is not attached to the application it will delay the assessment.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check if spaces are available. If a space is confirmed we will forward details on how to make an application.