Working for local government can bring you a wealth of fresh experiences and the chance to use your talents in ways you might not have considered before. Expect a job or career with us to challenge you and test your skills, help you gain new ones and, ultimately, develop you so that you achieve your full potential.
- full-time (37 hours) and part-time positions,
- 28 days holiday plus eight bank holidays,
- flexible working options,
- free parking,
- key working accommodation,
- employee discount scheme,
- free eyesight tests,
- vocational training,
- optional union membership.
See our employee handbook for more information about our pay and conditions of employment.