The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead has an unusual mix of types of school/academies.
- infant schools (5-7 years),
- junior schools (7-11 years),
- primary schools (5-11 years) and
- all through comprehensive schools, situated in Maidenhead, Cookham, Ascot and Datchet as well as the villages.
There are also:
- first schools (5-9 years),
- middle schools (9-12 years, deemed secondary) and
- upper schools (13-18) situated in Windsor and Eton.
There is a large special school, Manor Green, which caters for all age groups.
Vacancies for posts in schools, both teaching and non-teaching are advertised on jobsgopublic website.
Supply teachers are a vital resource for schools experiencing staffing issues. These may be short term, on a daily basis or for longer periods, up to a term or more.
The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead has an effective and efficient on line application and placement system which is managed by eteach. If you are a supply teacher looking to work for the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, please contact eteach directly by phone on 0845 108 1700 or via their website www.eteach.com, in order to register on the system.