<p>Stafferton Way Maidenhead SL6 1AY</p>
Please note that LEVEL 1 is for the sole use of GWR Customers only. RBWM customers can park on any other level - subject the information on the boards / signs.
Please see campaign webpages for our latest offers
Stafferton Way Maidenhead SL6 1AY
Charges apply Monday - Saturday between 9am-9pm (Sundays and Bank Holidays Free)
- Daily Charge - £9.40
There are 5 designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for FREE providing they display their valid disabled badge.
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by RingGo.
You can do this either by downloading the RingGo app online from your relevant smartphone store (free to download) or at RingGo.co.uk.
Alternatively you can call on 01753 981000.
Please be advised that the parking tariff on the RingGo app is the same as when using the parking payment machines located in our car parks. Please note that an SMS fee may be added by RingGo if you wish to receive notifications. You can opt out of this service from your RingGo account.
Location Code: 37567
Please be aware it is the drivers responsibility to ensure that the correct location and registration numbers are quoted when parking as if this is not entered correctly it will result in a penalty charge notice.
Please ensure payment is made before you leave the car park.
- 3 months season ticket – £375.00
- 6 months season ticket – £620.00
- Annual season ticket – £1200.00
Parking should not commence until a valid permit is clearly displayed in the windscreen of the vehicle. In the meantime while you await your permit to arrive the Council expects you to find alternative parking or pay for parking as per charges advertised on the Pay and Display machines.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds may be made on remaining whole months by returning the permit.
- Lost tickets may be charged.
- Permits do not guarantee a parking place.
- The car park is closed for entry at 6pm on Friday and Saturday evenings. You can still leave the car park after this time.
- This is a long stay pay and display multi-storey car park with 576 spaces.
- Height restriction is: 1.9 metres.
- The blue bays on the first 4 levels are for Season Ticket Holders only - if parking before 10am.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.
- Parking on Level 1 is for GWR Customers only.
Report an issue with a car park
If you would like to report an issue with one of our car parks, for example poor lighting or machine not working, please use the online form below.
Maidenhead Train Station