<p>Meadow Lane Eton SL4 6BS</p>
Meadow Lane Eton SL4 6BS
Charges apply Monday - Sunday between 9am-9pm (including Bank Holidays)
- Up to 1 hour – £1.70
- 1 to 2 hours – £3.40
- 2 to 3 hours – £5.20
- 3 to 4 hours – £8.50
- 4 to 5 hours – £10.50
- Over 5 hours – £12.00
Up to 1 hour - FREE Registered RingGo (Residents) - Location Code - 62403
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by RingGo.
You can do this either by downloading the RingGo app online from your relevant smartphone store (free to download) or at RingGo.co.uk. This needs to be done before making payment.
When making the payment you can use the app or call on the following numbers:
Resident Discount Customers (Registered) : 01753 360 000
Other RingGo users: 01753 981 000
Please be advised that the parking tariff on the RingGo app is the same as when using the parking payment machines located in our car parks. Please note that an SMS fee may be added by RingGo if you wish to receive notifications. You can opt out of this service from your RingGo account.
Location Code: 37574
Please be aware it is the drivers responsibility to ensure that the correct location and registration numbers are quoted when parking as if this is not entered correctly it will result in a penalty charge notice.
Please ensure payment is made before you leave the car park.
Please note that we will require proof that you either live in Eton or that the Business Address is in Eton before we can issue a permit - this is due to the scarcity of parking in the area.
- 3 months season ticket – £330.00
- 6 months season ticket – £650.00
- Annual season ticket – £1280.00
Parking should not commence until a valid permit is clearly displayed in the windscreen of the vehicle. In the meantime while you await your permit to arrive the Council expects you to find alternative parking or pay for parking as per charges advertised on the Pay and Display machines.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds may be made on remaining whole months by returning the permit.
- Lost tickets maybe charged.
Please allow 10 working days to process your application.
- This is a pay and display surface car park with 111 spaces.
- There are no designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.
Report an issue with a car park
If you would like to report an issue with one of our car parks, for example poor lighting or machine not working, please use the online form below.