<p>St Cloud Way Maidenhead SL6 1QZ (Entrance from St Cloud Way (A4) only)</p>
Please see campaign webpages for our latest offers
St Cloud Way Maidenhead SL6 1QZ (Entrance from St Cloud Way (A4) only)
Charges apply Monday - Saturday between 9am-9pm (Sundays and Bank Holidays Free)
- Up to 1 hour – £1.40
- 1 to 2 hours – £2.90
- 2 to 3 hours – £4.50
- 3 to 4 hours – £6.50
- 4 to 5 hours – £7.20
- Over 5 hours – £11.60
There are 34 designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for FREE providing they display their valid disabled badge. Other restricted bays cannot be used.
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by RingGo.
Up to 1 hour - FREE Registered RingGo (Residents) - Location Code - 62404 ( WEF 3 April 2023)
You can do this either by downloading the RingGo app online from your relevant smartphone store (free to download) or at RingGo.co.uk. This needs to be done before making payment.
When making the payment you can use the app or call on the following numbers:
Resident Discount Customers (Registered) : 01753 360 000
Other RingGo users: 01753 981 000
Please be advised that the parking tariff on the RingGo app is the same as when using the parking payment machines located in our car parks. Please note that an SMS fee may be added by RingGo if you wish to receive notifications. You can opt out of this service from your RingGo account.
Location Code: 37566
Please be aware it is the drivers responsibility to ensure that the correct location and registration numbers are quoted when parking as if this is not entered correctly it will result in a penalty charge notice.
Please ensure payment is made before you leave the car park.
- 3 months season ticket – £320.00
- 6 months season ticket – £620.00
- Annual season ticket – £1200.00
Parking should not commence until a valid permit is clearly displayed in the windscreen of the vehicle. In the meantime while you await your permit to arrive the Council expects you to find alternative parking or pay for parking as per charges advertised on the Pay and Display machines.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds may be made on remaining whole months by returning the permit.
- Lost tickets may be charged.
- Permits do not guarantee a parking place.
Please allow 10 working days to process your application.
- This is a pay and display multi-storey car park with 1280 spaces.
- Level 6 is restricted to specific Season Tickets as notified.
- Parking is not allowed in the Red Bays on the Lower Ground Floor without specific permit.
- Height restriction is 1.9 metres.
- The Motorcycle bays are FREE for motorcycles.
- The car park is split into Long Stay (Purple) and Short Stay (Orange) areas. Please note the signage in the area you park.
- Short Stay areas levels 3 and 4 there is a maximum stay of three hours with no return within one hour.
- There are 44 CCTV cameras in operation throughout the car park.
- Entrance is from St Cloud Way (A4) ONLY.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.
Report an issue with a car park
If you would like to report an issue with one of our car parks, for example poor lighting or machine not working, please use the online form below.
2 x 7kW Type 2 (Polar)
Sainsburys, Providence Place.