The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead is now delivering its school admissions service through Achieving for Children, a community interest company set up in partnership with the Royal Borough of Kingston and the London Borough of Richmond.
The Admissions Team is now operating a call back service only. Priority will be given to calls where the information is not available on the website or in the relevant guides.
Every address within the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead falls within the designated (catchment) area for certain schools.
Living in the designated area for a school does not guarantee your child a place at the school. However, it may give you priority over other residents as set out in the over-subscription criteria for each school. Specific details about over-subscription criteria can be found in the relevant admissions guide which you should read before applying for a school place for your child. These guides are listed below and are available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Admission to Secondary School September 2022;
- Admission to Primary School September 2022; or
- Guide to In-Year Admissions.
Please note that the designated area for Clewer Green CE School in Windsor is changing. The links above and the pdfs below show the designated area for admission into Reception for September 2022. If you want to see the current designated area, please contact us using the details at the bottom of this page.
For an overall view of school designated areas please refer to the maps below:
- Designated Areas for Ascot Primary Schools.
- Designated Areas for Maidenhead Primary Schools.
- Designated Areas for Windsor First Schools and Datchet and Wraysbury Primary Schools.
- Designated Areas for Ascot Secondary Schools.
- Designated Areas for Maidenhead Secondary Schools.
- Designated Areas for Windsor Middle and Upper Schools, and Datchet and Wraysbury Secondary Schools.
If you are still unsure of your designated area schools, please contact The School Admissions Team.