The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead is now delivering its school admissions service through Achieving for Children, a community interest company set up in partnership with the Royal Borough of Kingston and the London Borough of Richmond.
The Admissions Team is now operating a call back service only. Priority will be given to calls where the information is not available on the website or in the relevant guides.
Every address within the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead falls within the designated (catchment) area for certain schools.
Braywick Court does not have designated area as it is a Free school.
Holyport College has a designated area for year 7 day places only.
Living in the designated area for a school does not guarantee your child a place at the school. However, it may give you priority over other residents as set out in the over-subscription criteria for each school. Specific details about over-subscription criteria can be found in the relevant admissions guide which you should read before applying for a school place for your child. These guides are listed below:
- Admission to Secondary School September 2021;
- Admission to Primary School September 2021; or
- Guide to In-Year Admissions
For an overall view of school designated areas please refer to the maps below:
- Designated Areas for Ascot Primary Schools.
- Designated Areas for Maidenhead Primary Schools.
- Designated Areas for Windsor First Schools and Datchet & Wraysbury Primary Schools
- Designated Areas for Ascot Secondary Schools
- Designated Areas for Maidenhead Secondary Schools
- Designated Areas for Windsor Middle and Upper Schools, and Datchet & Wraysbury Secondary Schools
If you are still unsure of your designated area schools, please contact The School Admissions Team.