The Temporary Event application form is now available online. This includes applications for Late TENS.
Important COVID-19 requirements
- TEN applicants must send a COVID-19 risk assessment for your event (including a track and trace procedure that captures the details of every individual attending) to firstname.lastname@example.org at the same time that you submit your TEN application.
- For guidance on risk assessments see the HSE website and an example of a risk assessment template.
- A TEN application is likely to be objected to by Environmental Health if no COVID-19 risk assessment is provided unless the premises already has a COVID-19 risk assessment (where a premises already has a COVID-19 risk assessment please send a copy to email@example.com at the same time that you submit your TEN application)
- Please be aware, if a Temporary Event Notice is granted, your event must comply with legislation and regulations regarding COVID-19 at the time of your event.
- Please note, payment must be made at time of application, if for any reason your event is not able to take place, we are unable to issue refunds.
Please ensure that an application form is submitted where non-consecutive dates are required, application forms that are submitted with multiple dates on will not be accepted.
Please read the guidance notes before completing the form.