<p>Bachelors Acre Windsor SL4 1ER</p>
Zone E parking
Residents displaying valid permits for zone E will be able to park for free in:
Windsor Dials car park on Saturdays and Sundays, 9am to 6pm.
All council car parks, except River Street in Windsor, Monday to Sunday, 6pm to 9am.
Bachelors Acre Windsor SL4 1ER
Charges apply Monday - Sunday between 9am-9pm (Bank Holidays Free)
- Up to 30 Mins – £0.60
- Up to 1 Hour – £2.90
- 1 - 2 Hours – £5.80
There are 7 designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for FREE providing they display their valid disabled badge. Time restrictions will still apply.
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by RingGo.
You can do this either by downloading the RingGo app online from your relevant smartphone store (free to download) or at RingGo.co.uk.
Alternatively you can call on 01753 981000.
Please be advised that the parking tariff on the RingGo app is the same as when using the parking payment machines located in our car parks. Please note that an SMS fee may be added by RingGo if you wish to receive notifications. You can opt out of this service from your RingGo account.
Location Code: 37551
Please be aware it is the drivers responsibility to ensure that the correct location and registration numbers are quoted when parking as if this is not entered correctly it will result in a penalty charge notice Please ensure payment is made before you leave the car park.
- This is a pay and display surface car park with 15 spaces.
- Please note that the maximum stay of 2 Hours also applies on a Sunday or Bank Holiday.
- Disabled badge holders must not park on the double yellow lines within the car park.
- Parking is not allowed at anytime (including evenings, bank holidays, weekends and when the library is closed) in the staff parking area.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.
Report an issue with a car park
If you would like to report an issue with one of our car parks, for example poor lighting or machine not working, please use the online form below.