King Edward VII
<p>King Edward VII Avenue Windsor SL4 6HX</p>
Windsor and Maidenhead goes Cashless with RingGo
From Thursday 20 August 2020, phone parking across the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead changed to RingGo.
Motorists that currently use Parkmobile and are not already registered with RingGo will need to provide their details to the new service.
You can do this either by downloading the RingGo app online from your relevant smartphone store (free to download) or at RingGo.co.uk.
Alternatively you can call on 01753 981000.
Please be advised that the parking tariff on the RingGo app is the same as when using the parking payment machines located in our car parks. However, as was the case with the previous cashless parking provider, an additional 20p ‘convenience fee’ is added by RingGo to each transaction, and this is detailed on the app.
King Edward VII Avenue Windsor SL4 6HX
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by RingGo.
You can pay when you park or online at RingGo.co.uk.
Location Code: 37556
Charges apply Mon-Sun between 9am-Midnight (Including Bank Holidays)
- Up to 1 hour - £1.60
- 1 to 2 hours - £2.90
- 2 to 3 hours - £4.70
- 3 to 4 hours - £6.50
- 4 to 5 hours - £8.00
- Over 5 hours - £9.30
- Evening (6pm-Midnight) - £2.00
- Midnight to 9am - Free
A free Bus Service runs from this car park to the Guildhall every 15-20 minutes from 7am-9pm, Monday to Friday.
Stops: Castle Hill, Windsor Stop C
Fees: Pay and display charges apply for car park users.
- 3 Months - £325.00
- 6 Months - £640.00
- 12 Months - £1265.00
Parking should not commence until a valid permit is clearly displayed in the windscreen of the vehicle. In the meantime while you await your permit to arrive the Council expects you to find alternative parking or pay for parking as per charges advertised on the Pay and Display machines.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds may be made on remaining whole months by returning the permit.
- Lost tickets may be charged.
- During the horse show or other events you may have to park in other Royal Borough car parks except River Street.
- This is a pay and display surface car park with 192 spaces.
- There are no designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.