Size: 39,484 sq m/ 3.9 hectares. A walk around the perimeter of this park will contribute 2,300 steps to the advised 10,000 daily steps recommended to improve fitness.
BBQs are not permitted in any of the parks and open spaces.
Access from Clewer Park or Maidenhead Road, Windsor
Originally, this area was a manor house dating back to the 15th century. In 1955 it was sold to developers who built the 60 houses of Clewer Park and in 1957 the Allotment Association took over a third of the remaining land. In 1975 the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead bought the parkland to prevent further development to provide an open space for the community.
A leaflet has been produced giving the history of the Park and also a guide to the wildlife within the Park which is available below.
Report an issue in a park
If you would like to report an issue in one of our parks, for example an issue with the play equipment, bins, public toilets or car park, please use the online form below.