Braywick Cemetery, Braywick Road, Maidenhead SL6 1DH
Layout, features and facilities
Braywick has an attractive setting and an air of peace and tranquillity.
- Grave plots are in double rows.
- Graves are turfed over and maintained as a lawn.
- Bearing in mind the need for personal tributes, an area of 18 inches from the headstone can be planted out.
- Cremation plots and gardens of remembrance are also available for the interment of cremated remains only.
- Plots are leased for a period of 50 years. Additional 10 year extentions can be purchased
Opened in July 1953, the entire cemetery was set out as a lawn cemetery with specific sections for different religious faiths.