Please read through the steps below before applying for a banner licence.
Applications in all cases should be submitted at least 14 working days before the licence is required.
- There is an application fee of £285.
- You are required to submit minimum Public liability of Insurance document of £5, 000,000, and
- Site location plan and
- A visual of the proposed banner in addition to applying for this licence.
If the conditions are not adhered to, this will result in a £92 fine for each contravention.
Further guidance and conditions will need to be agreed to prior to applying, these can be seen when applying for a licence.
Permitted banner locations in Maidenhead
- Gians to the White Horse public house: Approximately 8.6m wide across the High Street.
- Eton travel agency to store Twenty One: Approximately 9.3m wide across the High Street.
- Nat West Bank to Prospect: Approximately 10.5m wide across the High Street.
- Trend Interiors to Subway: Approximately 10.3m wide across the High Street.
- Connell Estate Agent to Hamptons Interiors: Approximately 11.6m across Queen Street.
Permitted banner locations in Windsor
- My local (Nisa) to Lush: Approximately 14m across Peascod Street.
- Marks & Spencer to Boots: Approximately 11.3m across Peascod Street.
(Fees as of April 2023)