Report a problem with street furniture

We are responsible for maintaining street furniture on public roads within the borough, for example:

  • bollards,
  • litter bins,
  • benches,
  • cycle racks,
  • guardrail and signs.

The responsibility for maintenance of private roads and private streets lies with the road owners or residents.

To report a problem with street furniture, you will need to tell us:

  • The location of the problem,
  • What the problem is,
  • Your name and contact details if you want to be updated on progress,
  • Upload a photo if you have one.

For bus stops and shelters, please use this report instead: Report a problem with bus stops and shelters

This form should only be used to report minor issues. If you need to report an emergency situation, please do not report it online, instead call our contact centre.

If you would like to access your report case after submission you will need to sign in or sign up to an account before you start the form.