Who we are:
Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
Town Hall, St Ives Road
Maidenhead SL6 1RF
Telephone: (01628) 683800
Lawful basis for processing the information:
- Environmental Protection Act 1990.
- Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005.
- Control of Pollution Act 1974.
How we collect information:
- Land search of the current owner.
- Council tax records check (CSC duty manager) of the current owner/occupier.
- Direct contact to us name, telephone, email.
What type of information is collected:
Name, address, and contact details.
How we use the information provided:
We use the information to serve a notice on owner and/or occupier of the property/premises.
Who has access to the information about you:
Officers in the Community and Environmental Protection (CEP) service.
Who we may share your information with:
We may share your information with other departments and teams in the Royal Borough.
How long we store your information:
Records are retained permanently.
Does your service utilise automated decision making? - No