Arthur Christopher Benson (24 April 1862 – 17 June 1925)
Arthur Christopher Benson is best remembered for his association with Eton College and Magdalene College of Cambridge University. Brother of the novelist E.F. Benson, Arthur himself was a well-published author but he is perhaps best known as the writer of the patriotic song "Land of Hope and Glory"
- The Hill of Trouble and Other Stories (1903).
- The Isles of Sunset (1904).
- The Child of the Dawn (1911).
- Paul the Minstrel and Other Stories (1911).
- Escape and Other Essays (1916).
- Basil Netherby (1926)
The plaque was unveiled 7 November 2006Godolphin House