The large item collection service is currently suspended (week commencing 23/3/20) due to staff shortages. If you have booked a collection this week you will receive a refund.
We are not currently taking any bookings for large item collections.
We offer a collection service for the removal of large household items and non-commercial items. We do not collect from commercial properties.
- We can collect up to five items,
- Collections are made on Wednesdays and Thursdays,
- We can only collect items from outside the front of your property with easy access.
- Items need to be ready for collection from 7am on the agreed collection day and will be picked up at some point during the day.
- We cannot offer a time slot or let you know when they've collected the item.
There is a charge for this service:
- 1 x Item = £34
- 2 x Items = £39
- 3 x Items = £46
- 4 x Items = £51
- 5 x Items = £57
- Fridge / freezer = £34
If you are in receipt of housing benefit a reduction fee is available.
We can only collect the following items and any item must be able to be lifted by a maximum of two people:
- Washing Machine/Tumble Dryer/Spin Dryer,
- Fridge/Freezer - except for American style fridge/freezers,
- Sofa (three piece suite classed as three items),
- Table (Table and four chairs classed as five items),
- Bed (can include mattress and headboard),
- Wardrobe/Chest of Drawers,
- Carpet/Rug/Underlay (per room),
- Desk/Cabinet/Bookcase/Shelf Unit,
- Standard Lamp/Coat Stand,
- Computer Monitor/Standalone Computer,
- Electric Radiator/Printer/HiFi/Music System/DVD player/Video player,
- Hoover/Vacuum Cleaner/Ironing Board,
We do not collect any glass items or mirrors - if you have a sideboard with glass doors you must remove them before collection.
Your booking cannot be amended once your request has been submitted,
We are unable to provide a refund in the event of customer cancellation.
We are currently not taking bookings for large item collections.