Table of Contents

You cannot get help with some of the things included in your rent, however low your income. This includes charges for services like:

  • water and sewerage,
  • fuel (for heating, lighting and cooking),
  • meals,
  • personal care or nursing.

If you pay your rent to a private landlord, we may ask the rent officer to look at how much rent you are paying for your home. We will base your eligible rent on the rent figure provided by the rent officer. In most cases your claim will be assessed in line with the Local Housing Allowance scheme.

Revenues and benefits team : Contact details

For further information, please contact us by:

Revenues and Benefits Team - Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
PO Box 3464
Telephone: 01628 796036