Table of Contents

You should set up a direct debit or standing order to pay your rent direct to your landlord for a date straight after your Universal Credit goes into your bank. In exceptional circumstances, you can ask that the housing element of your Universal Credit is paid directly to your landlord. You can do this by either telephoning the service centre or via your online journal.