We are responsible for the installation and maintenance of street lights on public roads and subways within the borough, including:
- illuminated signs and bollards,
- flashing beacons at zebra crossings and,
- flashing warning lights near schools.
The responsibility for maintenance of private roads and private streets lies with the road owners or residents.
To report a problem with street lights, you will need to tell us:
- The location of the problem,
- Whether it is on the pavement, verge, cycle route or central reserve,
- What the problem is,
- Your contact details if you want to be updated on progress,
- Upload a photo if you have one.
This form should only be used to report minor issues. If you need to report an emergency situation, please call our contact centre.
If you would like to access your report case after submission you will need to sign in or sign up to an account before you start the form.