This section gives information on the discount scheme. We hope that this will help to answer all your questions.
Resident parking discount scheme FAQs
Table of Contents
- What is the resident parking discount scheme?
- Which car parks are part of the scheme, and why were they chosen?
- What if I want to stay for more than one hour?
- Who is eligible?
- Can you apply for permits for motorcycles and vans?
- Are there any restrictions on who can apply?
- What about those with blue badges and users of electric vehicles?
- Do I need a RingGo account?
- Where can I download the RingGo Parking app?
- How do I apply for the discount?
- What is the cost of a virtual permit and how long do they last?
- Can I make one application that covers all car parks?
- Can you have more than one vehicle registration on a virtual permit?
- How many cars can each person register?
- How many free one-hour sessions do I get to use each day?
- How do I extend an existing session by phone ?
- How do I extend an existing session using the RingGo app?
- How do I start a session by phone?
- What do I do if I cannot select any sessions?
- What proof is required?
- How long does it take to get the virtual permit and when do I know I have been successful?
- When and how will I be able to use my discounted sessions?
- Can I cancel or amend my permits after they’ve been approved?
- When can I apply for virtual permits?
- How do I start a session using the RingGo App?
Parking : Contact details
For further information, please contact us by:Parking Section - Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
Town Hall, St Ives Road
Maidenhead SL6 1RF
Telephone: 01628 683800