Works on the public highway

Table of Contents

Where a development involves works on the public highway, the applicant must enter into a formal agreement with us.

This allows the developer to employ a contractor to work on the public highway in the same way as if the highway authority was carrying out the works.

The developer is responsible for all aspects of the works.

A council highways engineer supervises the works to ensure that they are completed to the required standard.

Planning services : Contact details

For further information, please contact us by:

Planning Services - Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
Town Hall, St Ives Road
Maidenhead SL6 1RF