Tuesday 13 June 2023, 10.30am - 1pm.
For more information please see our Employment Support page.
Ben Kane Author Talk
Thursday 1 June, 7pm.
Meet Ben Kane, bestselling author of many historical novels, based on the legions of the roman army, the campaigns of Hannibal and Richard the Lionheart. £3 per person. Book via Eventbrite.
Half Term Crafts
Make your own horse - themed papercraft this half term at
- Cookham Library - Friday 2 June from 3pm
- Cox Green Library - Tuesday 30 May from 3pm
- Datchet Library - Thursday 1 June from 3pm
- Old Windsor Library - Wednesday 31 May from 3pm
Meet your Local PCSOs
Speak to your local PCSOs about advice on community safety.
- Monday 5 June 3pm - 4pm
- Thursday 15 June 11.30am - 12.30pm
Children's Games Club
Join us to play board games and do puzzles.
- Dedworth Library - Alternate Saturdays, 10.45am - 12.15pm. 27 May, 10 and 24 June.
- Maidenhead Library - Alternate Saturdays, 10.30am - 12.30pm. 27 May, 10 and 24 June.
Fun with Watercolours
Painting for fun club. Every second and fourth Thursday of the month, 10.30am - 12.30pm. No experience needed, all materials supplied. Donations accepted. To book, please visit Dedworth Library or phone 01753 868733.
Maidenhead Library - Thursdays 5.30pm - 6.30pm.
Founded by Ruby Wax OBE, Frazzled Café runs facilitated support meetings for people who feel overwhelmed, stressed and frazzled by everyday life and want to talk openly, connect and feel heard in a supportive space. Meetings are free to attend.
For more information and to register to attend a meeting, visit www.frazzledcafe.org
Friends in Need Book Group
This book group will be running monthly at Maidenhead Library by Friends in Need. Friends in Need is a free support group and wellbeing community for people affected by stress, social isolation, depression and anxiety.
For more information, please contact Laura Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07944 896353.
Pop-Up Poetry group at Maidenhead Library
The Pop-Up Poetry group meet in Maidenhead Library during the first week of every month.
The next meeting is on Monday 12 June, 2:15pm - 3:45pm. The theme will be 'Anniversaries in 2023.'
Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Community Learning and Skills Service
In partnership with Slough Borough Council, staff will be based at Maidenhead Library every Tuesday 10am – 4pm and Wednesday 1pm – 4pm.
Information about adult courses include:
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Digital Skills
- Health and Wellbeing
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Groups and Clubs at Windsor Library
- Knit and Natter. Interested in joining our new Knit and Natter group? Enjoy knitting, crochet and making new friends along the way.
- Games Club. Do you enjoy playing board games and cards? Would you like to meet up with other people with the same interests at the library?
- Puzzle Swap. We are setting up a new Puzzle Swap club. Bring your old puzzles (with all the pieces) and help yourself to one left by someone else.
To join one of these new groups or clubs and for more information contact us on 01753 743940 or email@example.com
New Games Club at Maidenhead Library
Every other Saturday 10.30am - 12.30pm. 27 May, 10 and 24 June.
Meet new people and play games at our new club in the library. Donations of complete games are welcome.
- Maidenhead Library Every Thursday 11.30am - midday.
Rhymetime with Riyaz
Saturday 3 June, 17 June, 10.30am - 11am.
- Maidenhead Library, Accessibility morning and IT Support, Thursdays 9.30am - 11.30am. Drop in.
- Dedworth Library, every Thursday 10am-midday. Drop in.
- Eton Wick Library, every Thursday 3pm-6pm. Drop in.
- Windsor Library, Accessibility morning and IT Support, Wednesdays midday - 1pm. Appointment only. To book, phone Windsor Library 01753 743940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Knit and Natter
Do you love to knit or crochet, or maybe you are just a beginner?
Knit and Natter provides an opportunity to get together informally with like-minded people, have a good chat and do some knitting at the same time.
Pick up your needles and yarn and join one of our cheerful Knit and Natter group.
Our groups meet at:
- Ascot Library, every Thursday 10.30am - midday
- Boyn Grove Library, every Monday 2pm - 3.30pm
- Cookham Library, every Monday 2.30pm - 4.30pm
- Cox Green Library, every Wednesday 10.30am - 11.30am
- Dedworth Library, every Thursday 10am - midday
- Eton Wick Library, every Thursday 2.30pm - 4pm
- Maidenhead Library, every Wednesday 1.30pm - 4pm
- Windsor Library, every Thursday 3pm - 4.30pm
No need to book, just drop in.
No need to book just turn up and join in the fun. We look forward to sharing stories with you.
Special Storytime Fun
- Saturday 27 May. 11am - 11.30am.
- Saturday 10, 17 and 24 June. 11am - 11.30am.
- Tuesday 30 May 3pm. Elephant-themed storytime and craft.
- Boyn Grove Library: Fridays 4pm - 4.30pm. New Story and Rhyme Time.
- Datchet Library: Saturdays 10, 17 and 24 June 11.00am - 11.30am
- Maidenhead Library: Tuesdays 10.30am - 11am.
- Windsor Library: Thursdays 10.30am - 11am. Story time with crafts.
Weekly (term time only):
- Dedworth Library: Every Tuesday 2.30pm - 3pm. Story and Rhyme Time.
- Windsor Library: Mondays 10.30am - 11am. Story and Rhyme Time.
- Ascot Library Every other Saturday, 6 May, 11:30am - midday. New Story and Rhyme Time.
- Cox Green Library: Every other Thursday, 2.15pm - 2.45pm. 1 June, 15 June. Story and Rhyme Time.
- Eton Wick Library: Every other Friday, 26 May, 10.30am - 11.30am. Story and Rhyme Time.
- Maidenhead Library: Every other Saturday, 2.30pm - 3pm. Story and Rhyme Time.
- Horton Pop-Up Library: 12 June and 3 July. 11am - 11.30am. New Storytime.
Please also see our Employment Support Events page.