Become a CLaSS volunteer
East Berkshire Community Learning and Skills Service (CLaSS) delivers Community Learning and Skills courses for over-19s in Windsor, Maidenhead, and Slough.
We, along with Slough Borough Council, jointly commission their work. Their courses and qualifications can help residents:
- find work;
- get a better job;
- progress onto a higher-level course.
CLaSS also runs courses to improve health and wellbeing and for residents’ families. They are inspected by Ofsted who ensure:
- their courses are of high quality;
- learners enjoy their courses and progress well.
For further information about becoming a CLaSS volunteer, call 01753 476611 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for a course
CLaSS also offer many learning options including:
- face to face sessions in local venues across both boroughs;
- interactive online classes;
- a mixture of both over on a termly basis (around 10 weeks).
Their courses include:
- ESOL (English for speakers of other languages);
- Digital Skills;
- Health and wellbeing.