Accident/incident reporting RIDDOR

Table of Contents

Employers, the self-employed and people in control of work premises have a duty to report certain serious workplace accidents, occupational diseases and specified dangerous occurrences (near misses) under the Reporting of Injuries, Disease and Dangerous Occurances Regulations 2013 (RIDDOR). Reports are to be sent to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) who manage the RIDDOR database for all reports whether the local authority or the HSE is the enforcing authority. To find out about the reporting of injuries, diseases and dangerous occurrences, please visit the RIDDOR page on the HSE website.

To contact us in respect of a query or complaint about a workplace accident report, please complete our online form.