Apply for a discretionary payment

Table of Contents

If you wish to make an application for a Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP), you can pick up an application form from Maidenhead or Windsor libraries. You can also request a form by telephone, by e-mail at or print out  the application form.

Revenues and benefits team : Contact details

For further information, please contact us by:

Revenues and Benefits Team - Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
PO Box 3464
Telephone: 01628 796036