Guidance for residents : Licenses

In accordance with the Licensing Act 2003, the Royal Borough will take into account the views of local people and businesses when someone applies for a licence or certificate to carry out a licensable activity such as selling alcohol, providing regulated entertainment and providing late night refreshment.

Making representations

If you think the granting of a new licence, or the changing of an existing licence or certificate would undermine any of the following licensing objectives:

  • the prevention of crime and disorder;
  • public safety;
  • the prevention of public nuisance;
  • the protection of children from harm;

You can make representations (objections) to the Royal Borough. You can also ask for a licence or certificate to be reviewed if problems occur which undermine the licensing objectives. You should send your representations to the address below.

  • Making Representations Guide
  • Appealing Licensing Decisions Guide
  • Applying for a Review Guide

Document downloads

Guidance for residents

Licensing : Contact details

For further information, please contact us by:

Licensing Section - Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
Town Hall, St Ives Road
Maidenhead SL6 1RF