In accordance with the Licensing Act 2003, the Royal Borough will take into account the views of local people and businesses when someone applies for a licence or certificate to carry out a licensable activity such as selling alcohol, providing regulated entertainment and providing late night refreshment.
If you think the granting of a new licence, or the changing of an existing licence or certificate would undermine any of the following licensing objectives:
- the prevention of crime and disorder;
- public safety;
- the prevention of public nuisance;
- the protection of children from harm;
You can make representations (objections) to the Royal Borough. You can also ask for a licence or certificate to be reviewed if problems occur which undermine the licensing objectives. You should send your representations to the address below.
- Making Representations Guide
- Appealing Licensing Decisions Guide
- Applying for a Review Guide