This is not a call out service. Requests will be passed to our parking contractor and used to plan future patrols.
We are responsible for enforcing all parking restrictions. This includes:
- double yellow lines,
- single yellow lines when restrictions are in place,
- residents parking permit areas,
- on-street parking zones.
If there are no restrictions at the location we will not take action.
Please contact the police on 101:
- For parking on the pavement where there are no parking restrictions and if you consider that a vehicle is causing an obstruction to road users. We are unable to carry out enforcement for vehicles parked on advisory markings such as a white 'H' or ‘T bar’ marking.
- If a drive way, access or footway is blocked by a vehicle.
Request a change to parking restrictions
If you would like to request a change to parking restrictions, please take the steps listed and email your evidence to email@example.com :
- A clear outline of the parking restriction to be implemented/amended including days and times of any restriction must be supplied.
- Evidence that the parking restriction to be implemented/amended is supported by over 50% of all affected households.
- Evidence that the parking restriction to be implemented/amended is supported by Ward Councillors and if necessary the Parish or Town Council.
Report a parking enforcement problem
To report a parking enforcement problem you will need to tell us:
- The location of the problem.
- The nature of the problem.
- Your name and contact details if you want an acknowledgement email.
- Upload a photo if you have one.