Reading Development Service
Our service offers resources for your students that will:
- Enhance the pleasure and enjoyment of reading
- Stimulate interest in different topics
- Encourage empathy and understanding by reflecting different values and experiences
- Enlarge and enrich their minds and imaginations
No matter the size of your school, we can provide you with learning materials to support the curriculum with our topic boxes, as well as supporting reading for pleasure inside and outside the classroom.
A subscription with us will give you an overall loan of fiction and non-fiction books for your library.
- 100 books per year, unlimited exchange: £380
- 200 books per year, unlimited exchange: £770
- 400 books per year, unlimited exchange: £1,350
- 750 books per year, unlimited exchange: £2,400
- 950 books per year, unlimited exchange: £2,800
Curriculum and Literacy Support Topic Boxes - Enhance your delivery of curriculum topics.
Topic boxes per term: £90 per box with a minimum of 25 books per box.
Search our Topic Box selection on our online catalogue.
Reading Development Sessions: £115 each.
If you're interested in subscribing, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Reading Development Services offers you value for money, enabling you to borrow significantly more than you could buy with the same budget.