If you or someone you know is housebound or cannot get to a library on a regular basis, owing to mobility issues or lack of access to transport, the Home Library Service could be the answer.
How does it work?
As a Home Library Service reader, you can:
- Reserve titles online or email requests to the Home Library Service.
- Get matched with your own local library volunteer.
- If you are not sure what to read, let us know what you enjoy reading and we will do our best to put together a selection of books to your liking.
- Books can be delivered every three weeks or once a month.
- Any books to return will be picked up at the same time as your new book delivery.
- You can let your library volunteer know what you think of the titles you read, and what you would like more or less of.
- Or email/contact the Home Library service staff to give feedback.