Computers at Maidenhead library and Windsor library
Public computers are available to use on a pre-booked basis at Maidenhead library and Windsor library.
To maintain social distancing, only a limited number of computers are available and slots are for a maximum of 45 minutes per day. You will only be able to book one slot per day.
To ensure availability you must pre-book your computer session and have received confirmation of your booking before coming to the library. Sessions can be booked up to seven days in advance. You will need your library card number.
We will also try to assist you over the phone, please contact Digital.Support@RBWM.gov.uk or call 01628 796969 or 01753 743940.
Please be advised that there are currently computer facilities available only at Maidenhead library and Windsor library. All other libraries are currently closed.
Computers, with internet access, are at all borough libraries.
- You need to accept our Acceptable Use policy when you log-in to library computers.
- Computers are switched off 15 minutes before closing time.
- Filtering software prevents access to illegal and offensive websites.
- We cannot guarantee the complete exclusion of undesirable material.
Using IT equipment
- Print documents in black and white or colour.
- Use document scanners.
- Use USB memory sticks with computers.
- Use Dolphin screen magnification and screen reading software on some computers in every library.