1. Advantage Cards will be issued on proof of address and identity. Each person applying for a card must provide his or her own proof of address and identity. Suitable documents include:
- council tax documents
- driving licence
- medical card
- benefits book, child benefit documentation.
2. The Advantage Card is not transferable and may only be used by the person whose name and photograph appears on it. Misused cards will be confiscated and suspended and only re-issued at a charge of £15 at the end of that suspension on proof of identity and address.
3. The Advantage Card must always be shown before taking advantage of its privileges.
4. The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead reserves the right to withdraw an Advantage Card and its privileges at its absolute discretion. The card remains the property of the council and must be returned upon request.
5. Information contained in the benefits listings for the Advantage Card is current at time of publication and is subject to alteration without notice. The council will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of the facilities, businesses or services advertised by the scheme. Any claim in respect thereof must be made to the person or organisation involved.
6. Advantage Card concessions may not be used in conjunction with other third party promotional offers.
7. It is the cardholder's responsibility to notify an issuing site immediately of any change of address or stolen cards. Lost cards will be reissued at a charge of £5. Proof of address is required to update your details.
8. The personal details used to produce the card will be held by the Royal Borough (and Legacy Leisure as issuing sites) and processed in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act (DPA). The information you have provided is used to establish that you are a Royal Borough resident and that any age restricted activities or discounts are applied appropriately. A simple guide to your rights under DPA is available on our website.
Additional terms for Yellow Advantage Cards
1. The Yellow resident's card is available free of charge to Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead residents.
2. Cardholders are required to retain their existing Advantage Card and be responsible for renewing their membership every five years.
3. The resident's card becomes invalid if the holder moves out of the Royal Borough and the card must be returned to an issuing centre.