iTrent is a secure HR and payroll system which allows staff to view and manage a range of information.
Employee Self Service (ESS) is a web based system that staff can access outside the Royal Borough network using any mobile device, laptop or computer that has internet connectivity. Please ensure you are using either Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, as Internet Explorer is no longer compatible with iTrent.
We have created some self-help videos which are listed below and some questions and answers to assist you in accessing and updating your information on Employee Self Service.
Employee Self Service enables staff to (where applicable):
- View and maintain personal information (e.g. address; contact details);
- View current employment details;
- View and print current and historical payslips;
- View and print P60s;
- View and print a P45;
- View and amend bank details;
- View and add absence details (e.g. holiday requests);
- View and submit overtime and expense claims.
When setting up your access you will need to make sure that your password is compliant with the following:
- A minimum of 8 characters
- Contain at least one capital letter
- Include a special character, such as a number.
- Registering your Employee Self Service account (Schools, Academies, Optalis)
- Logging into Employee Self Service (Schools, Academies, Optalis)
- Reset your iTrent password (Schools, Academies, Optalis)
- Reset your Microsoft Authenticator device (Schools, Academies, Optalis)
- Logging into Employee Self Service (RBWM Corporate)