We can provide a domestic pest control service through DialAPest.
- Payment for treatments is normally collected by debit or credit card when you make your booking and it is confirmed,
- You have the right to cancel and obtain a full refund at any time up to commencement of the treatment,
- You must accept our contractor's treatment terms and conditions before any work can take place,
- Treatment of active wasp nests are subject to a site risk assessment.
Qualifying benefits for concessionary rates are as follows:
- Income support,
- Income based jobseekers allowance,
- Council tax benefit,
- Housing benefit,
- Disabled persons tax credit.
|Service||Domestic premises prices (inc.vat)||Domestic premises concessionary prices (inc.vat)|
|Wasps (one nest)*||£39.83||£20.42|
|Additional wasp nests (if treated at the same time)||£10.21 per nest||£10.21 per nest|
Make a booking (Dial a pest)