Make a complaint

Please make a complaint if you feel:

  • We have done something wrong,
  • Our standard of service is not as it should be.

Please be advised that Social Services have their own statutory appeals procedures. 

If you wish to provide more general feedback about how we can improve our services, or do not wish to receive a formal response, then please use our feedback form below. For further details on our complaints policy, please see our complaints procedure and policy documents.

When making your complaint please provide as much information as possible:

  • What we did wrong?
  • When this happened?
  • What should have happened in your opinion?
  • What policy or procedure has not been followed?
  • Why you believe it was not followed?
  • How we can put it right?
  • Any other outcomes you are wanting?

We will need your:

  • Full name,
  • Address,
  • Telephone number and
  • Email address.


  • In order to track your complaint please sign into your ‘My Account’ before completing the form.
  • If you do not have a ‘My Account’ please register.
  • You can proceed with your complaint without signing in or registering but will not be able to track the progress of your complaint online.
  • To make a complaint about a Royal Borough councillor, please see the Councillors code of conduct page for more information.

Alternatively you can:

We will deal with your complaint fairly, appropriately, timely and within any statutory guidelines. 

The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead is governed by the Local Government and social care Ombudsman (LGO)