Our libraries are designated safe spaces and offer useful resources to help you.
- have access to computers
- borrow books and language CDs
- find information about local community groups and organisations
- find information about events and activities
- borrow tablets with pre-loaded data. There is a loan agreement which will need to be signed before devices are issued.
Our libraries help individuals needing support with IT.
- Maidenhead library: Accessibility morning and IT support. Thursdays 9.30am-11am drop in. Telephone: 01628 796969.
- Dedworth library: Every Thursday 10am-midday, drop in. Telephone: 01753 868733.
- Windsor library: Accessibility morning and IT support. Wednesdays midday-1.30pm. Appointments only. Telephone: 01753 743940.
For a list of all our libraries, please see our Find a library page.
Community Learning And Skills Service (CLASS)
We offer English lessons via the English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) course. Further details can be found on the Slough Council website.
Anyone needing to speak to a CLASS advisor can go to Maidenhead library every Tuesday 10am-4pm and Wednesday 1pm-4pm.