The Dash Charity offers a children’s service including:
- An eight week programme of one to one support for children to talk, reflect, learn, recover and develop their own strength and resilience.
- A Schools Prevention Programme, for children and young people age 6years+ to provide education and awareness through healthy relationships workshops.
Family Friends offer a group work programme called Positive Intervention for Children Affected by Domestic Abuse (PICADA) helping children and their mothers begin to heal from the impact of exposure to domestic abuse.
Other support agencies
- Women’s Aid.
- The Hideout - information for children and young people.
- LoveRespect - website aimed at teenage girls at risk of relationship abuse.
- Disrespect NoBody - healthy relationships advice and support.
- SAFE! - support for young people in the Thames Valley affected by crime.
- NSPCC - worried about a child witnessing domestic abuse?
- Operation Encompass - providing communication between police and schools in the Thames Valley to secure better outcomes for children experiencing police attended incidents of domestic abuse.
- MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) - for all enquiries regarding children and families.