Since April 2011 there is a statutory requirement for local areas to conduct a Domestic Homicide Review (DHR) following a domestic homicide that meets the criteria.
- Domestic Homicide Review: Feedback letter (September 2022)
- Domestic Homicide Review: Overview report (December 2020)
- Domestic Homicide Review: Executive Summary (December 2020)
- Multi-agency Statutory Guidance for the Conduct of Domestic Homicide reviews was reissued by the Home Office in 2016.
- Key findings from analysis of Domestic Homicide Reviews (Home Office) December 2016.