The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Registration Service holds marriage records for the Royal Borough from 1 July 1837 to present day and you can apply to the Maidenhead office for a copy certificate.
Some boundaries may have changed over the years and we will be pleased to advise where applications should be made.
In some cases where a marriage took place recently in a church or other place of worship licensed to perform marriage ceremonies the register may still be held at the church. In such cases application would need to be made directly to the place where the marriage took place.
We can only supply copies of marriage certificates which were celebrated in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
- Priority service : £35 per copy - issued/posted 1st class same day (orders up to 3pm) or next working.
- Standard service : £11 per copy - issued/posted 2nd class within 15 working days.
You should give as much information as possible to enable the correct register entry to be found and copied for you.
- We can take payment by credit or debit card over the phone - please call 01628 796422
- Alternatively you can apply in person at the Register office.
- We do not offer a 'while you wait' service to personal callers.
- If you wish to apply for a certificate online, please apply to the General Register Office.