Please read before applying:
With effect from Wednesday 1 April 2020 we will no longer issue free vouchers.
2 hours - £1.00
6 hours - £2.00
24 hours - £4.00
The reduced rate of £0.50 per voucher only applies to residents of Pensionable Age (67) who are also in receipt of Council Tax Support. Those over 67 and in receipt of Council Tax Support will need to provide evidence.
Vouchers are only available to residents who live in a Resident Permit Area
- Visitor Vouchers can only be sent in the post
- Please ensure that sufficient time is given to receive your vouchers.
- A minimum purchase per voucher is five and they must be in multiples of five (ie 5/10/15/20/25)
- Residents will be able to purchase sets of a maximum of 25 at a time (in total).
- Vouchers are sold subject to a fair use policy but there are no set limits
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months and are non-refundable.
When making your application you will need to provide:
Proof of residency
- Council Tax Bill
- Property Lease Agreement
- Tenancy Agreement
- Utility Bill
- Bank Statement or Credit Card Statement
- Telephone Bill
These should all be dated within the last three months - except for the Council Tax Bill which should be the latest year.
Please allow 10 working days to process your application.