Romney Lock : Park and Ride
<p>Romney Lock Road Windsor SL4 6HX</p>
Romney Lock Road Windsor SL4 6HX
Charges apply Monday - Sunday between 9am-9pm (including Bank Holidays)
- Up to 1 hour – £1.70
- 1 to 2 hours – £3.20
- 2 to 3 hours – £5.20
- 3 to 4 hours – £7.10
- 4 to 5 hours – £8.70
- Over 5 hours – £10.00
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by RingGo.
You can do this either by downloading the RingGo app online from your relevant smartphone store (free to download) or at RingGo.co.uk.
Alternatively you can call on 01753 981000.
Please be advised that the parking tariff on the RingGo app is the same as when using the parking payment machines located in our car parks. Please note that an SMS fee may be added by RingGo if you wish to receive notifications. You can opt out of this service from your RingGo account.
Location Code: 37557
Please be aware it is the drivers responsibility to ensure that the correct location and registration numbers are quoted when parking as if this is not entered correctly it will result in a penalty charge notice.
Please ensure payment is made before you leave the car park.
- 3 months season ticket – £345.00
- 6 months season ticket – £680.00
- Annual season ticket – £1340.00
Parking should not commence until a valid permit is clearly displayed in the windscreen of the vehicle. In the meantime while you await your permit to arrive the Council expects you to find alternative parking or pay for parking as per charges advertised on the Pay and Display machines.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds may be made on remaining whole months by returning the permit.
- Lost tickets may be charged.
- During the horse show or other events you may have to park in other Royal Borough car parks except River Street.
A Free Bus Service runs from Home Park car park (which is located at the rear of Romney Lock car park) to the Guildhall every 15-20 minutes from 7am-9pm, Monday to Friday.
- This is a pay and display surface car park with 94 spaces.
- There are no designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.
Report an issue with a car park
If you would like to report an issue with one of our car parks, for example poor lighting or machine not working, please use the online form below.