The Department for Education (DfE) is consulting on a revised version of the statutory School Admissions Code. This consultation closes on Friday 16 October 2020.
The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead delivers its school admissions service through Achieving for Children, a community interest company set up in partnership with the Royal Borough of Kingston and the London Borough of Richmond.
The Admissions Team operate a call back service only. Priority will be given to calls where the information is not available on the website or in the Admission into Primary School September 2021 guide.
September 2021 Entry
Primary School Admissions covers those pupils starting at either:
- Primary or First school at the beginning of Reception - Born between 01/09/2016 to 31/08/2017
- Junior school at the beginning of Year 3 - Born between 01/09/2013 to 31/08/2014
- Opening date - Wednesday 11 November 2020
- Closing date - Friday 15 January 2021
- Extended deadline for exceptional circumstances - Friday 29 January 2021
- National Offer Date - Friday 16 April 2021
- Processing of late applications begins - Monday 19 April 2021
- Deadline to respond to a school place offer - Friday 30 April 2021
- Offers to late applicants and allocations from waiting lists for all applicants - From Monday 24 May 2021
Parents/carers will be able to make an application online from Wednesday 11 November 2020. Please check back here then to make an application. Full information about how to apply can be found in the Admission into Primary School September 2021 guide.
Home to school transport support
The home to school transport policy and information on how to apply.
Details about how places have been allocated over the previous three years have been published below: