Consultation on Proposed Main Modifications
Following hearing sessions held in late September and early October 2021, Proposed Main Modifications to the Submission Document are being published for consultation from Monday 28 February 2022 until 5pm on Monday 11 April 2022. These are considered necessary to make sure that the plan is legally compliant and/or sound.
In addition, a schedule of Additional Modifications to the Submission Document will also be available for information. These are minor changes that are not required to make the plan sound. They include updates, points of clarification and corrections.
The Proposed Main Modifications are supported by a:
- Sustainability Appraisal (SA), incorporating Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA);
- Environmental Report Addendum;
- Habitats Regulation Assessment (HRA) Addendum;
- revised Strategic Flood Risk Assessment (SFRA);
- revised Safeguarding Study;
- revised Policies Map.
The Central and Eastern Berkshire Authorities are inviting:
- representations on ‘soundness’, legal compliance of Proposed Main Modifications and changes to the Policies Map
- comments on any accompanying new or amended evidence
For more information and for definitions of soundness, see FAQs on the Central and Eastern Berkshire Joint Minerals and Waste Plan webpage.
No representations on any other aspect of the plan are invited at this stage of the plan making process.
How to give your feedback
All representations must be received by 5pm on Monday 11 April 2022.
We prefer to receive responses through our online consultation response form and survey questionnaire available on the Central and Eastern Berkshire Joint Minerals and Waste Plan webpage.
We will accept responses by:
- email sent to email@example.com
- in writing sent to Central and Eastern Berkshire JMWP c/o Hampshire Services, Strategic Planning, Hampshire County Council, Elizabeth II Court West, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD.
Documents are available to view at the following locations:
- consultation website
- The Main Modification Schedule will be available to view at all RBWM libraries, the supporting documents listed above will be available to view at Maidenhead library.
Visit the Hampshire County Council website for full details including:
- submission version of the plan;
- supporting documents;
- matters, issues and questions and accompanying guidance note;
- details of the hearings;
- letter closing hearings and indicating the need to consult on proposed modifications.