Size: 21,000 m2
BBQs are not permitted in any of the parks and open spaces.
Windsor, SL4 3RU
- Children's play area
- Multi-use games areas
- Small Pavilion and toilets
- Car park
- Outdoor Gym
The official opening of the Park took place on 14 June 2008 attended by Cllr Grey lead member for leisure and culture.
Windsor's first new park in over 40 years was created on the site of the former Trevelyan Middle School playing fields off Imperial Road, known as Imperial Park.
Windsor's last major new park was Dedworth Manor in Hanover Way in 1947. Other public open spaces have been created over the years, the latest being Clewer Manor in 2004, but these are smaller areas with a limited range of facilities.