Libraries introduces the Select and Deliver/Home Library Service
A fresh page turns for the Mobile Library as it becomes the transformed Select and Deliver/Home Library service. Readers can reserve their library books and have them picked by staff and brought to their doorstep by dedicated and friendly local library volunteers. Volunteers will collect/return the prepared book bags from/to the closest/most convenient static library location.
How does it work?
You will be able to:
- Reserve titles online or email requests to the Select and Deliver/Home Library service.
- Get matched with your own local library volunteer.
- If you are not sure what to read, let us know what you enjoy reading and we will do our best to put together a selection of books to your liking.
- Books can be delivered every three weeks or once a month.
- Any books to return will be picked up at the same time as your new book delivery.
- You can let your library volunteer know what you think of the titles you read, and what you would like more or less of.
- Or email/contact the Select and Deliver/Home Library service staff to give feedback.