Assisted collections

Table of Contents

I cannot move my bin to put it out for collection due to disability or ill health, can I have help with my collections? 

Assisted collections are for residents who are unable to move their bins to the edge of their property. If there is no adult in your household who can move your bin to the edge of your property for a collection you can ask for help to move your bins. Your bins will need to be in the front of your property where the crew are able to access then without coming into a back garden. 

Please complete the assisted collection online form.

Waste and recycling team : Contact details

For further information, please contact us by:

Waste Management Unit - Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
Town Hall, St Ives Road
Maidenhead SL6 1RF
Telephone: 01628 683800