You may wish to consider other options for support:
- Ensure that you are claiming all of the benefits to which you are entitled.
- Try to find some paid work to increase your income.
- Find out about local charities or voluntary organisations that may be able to assist you.
- Seek advice on ways to manage your money. The National Debtline offer free confidential advice on money matters and can be contacted on 0808 808 4000.
- You may also contact the Money Advice Service on 0300 500 5000.
- Contact the Citizens Advice Bureau for independent advice, 01628 674842, 0844 499 4107.