Getting extra help

Table of Contents

You may wish to consider other options for support:

  • Ensure that you are claiming all of the benefits to which you are entitled.
  • Try to find some paid work to increase your income.
  • Find out about local charities or voluntary organisations that may be able to assist you.
  • Seek advice on ways to manage your money. The National Debtline offer free confidential advice on money matters and can be contacted on 0808 808 4000.
  • You may also contact the Money Advice Service on 0300 500 5000.
  • Contact the Citizens Advice Bureau for independent advice, 01628 674842, 0844 499 4107.

Housing service : Contact details

For further information, please contact us by:

Housing Service
Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
Town Hall, St Ives Road
Maidenhead, SL6 1RF

Telephone: 01628 683221